Doggos are love.
The dog is a man’s best friend for a reason. They are the most loyal animals, and they will always give you unconditional love. The bond people have with dogs is just special, and there isn’t anything quite like it. The cute little puppers will play with you, love you, seek your attention, would cheer you up when you feel down, would always be there for you.
Doubt it? Then perhaps what we have to show you today will make you think otherwise. We have compiled a list of some of the most precious moments people shared with their dogs, and it’ll definitely make your day.
Let’s take a look!
1. Dog clung to his injured owner and refused to leave.
2. Diabetic Alert Dog brought a box of juice to his owner’s friend after sensing low blood sugar.
3. Dog saves owner’s life by lying on top of him in freezing conditions for almost 24 hours.
4. Helpful doggo taking care of the baby.
5. The owner was sick, so everyone came to help!
6. This little girl’s best friend is always there for her every time she’s feeling down.
7. Cute little pupper is protecting baby from the vacuum cleaner.
8. This is what the dog did after knowing she is pregnant.
9. The strong human-animal bond that lasts a lifetime.
10. We Just Had A New Baby 2 Weeks Ago. My Dog Has Decided That She Is His And Stays As Close As He Can To Her At All Times.
11. Loving doggo.
12. Jack Russell Dog Teaches Baby To Crawl.
13. My Dog Fell Into An Icy Pond Yesterday. My Wife Jumped In And Saved Him. This Is How They Slept Last Night.
15. Today Is My Dad’s Birthday, And All He Wanted Was To Snuggle With Our Dog, Who He Hasn’t Seen For A Week Because He’s Been In The Hospital. We Managed To Get Clearance For This Birthday Surprise.
16. Watching TV With Bestie
17. Every Time I’m In The Shower My Dog Stares At Me, With A Worried Look. He Must Assume I’m Upset In Here (Because He Hates Baths). So, He Thinks If He Drops His Toy In, That I’ll Feel Better!”
18. My Service Dog Is Trained To Respond To Anxiety. One Of The Ways He Responds Is By Making You Hold His Paw
19. My Girlfriend’s Dog Knew She Was Feeling Unwell So She Brought Her A Toy
20. My Dogs Wouldn’t Leave My Mom’s Side When She Was Sick. They Were Protecting The Weakest Member Of Their Pack And Making Sure She Stayed Warm
21. Just My Dog Spooning My Baby. Nothing To See Here
22. Meet Eddie, The Hospital Therapy Dog Who Is Always Carrying Around His Bookbag Of Toys And Can Always Be Found In The Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
23. My Dog Loves My Daughter. Daughter Still Unsure About Dog
24. I’m Starting To Think That My Dog Thinks That My Baby Is Actually Her Baby
25. I Am Very Sick And Fell Asleep For A Nap. Two Hours Later, I Woke Up To This
26. My Dog Takes Care Of Me When I’m Sick, He’s Always Watching Me, And He Only Sleeps When I’m Sleeping. I Took This Picture Right After I Woke Up
27. My Mom Has Brain Cancer. Somehow, I Think Our Pets Know When She’s Having A Bad Day
28. At 24 Weeks It Finally Clicked For My Dog That I Am Pregnant. This Is Her Standing Guard While I Pee So Nothing Can Get To Me. 10/10 Good Doggo
29. My Dog Tripped Up My Dad While Playing Catch In The Backyard Causing Him To Fall And Fracture His Tibia And Fibula. He Has Been Waiting At The Front Door For Hours Like This Waiting For Him To Come Home From The Hospital
30. This Dog Does Not Let You Be Sad Or Cranky. She Senses It And Then Arrives And Pulls This And Makes You Smile And Giggle In A Nano Second. Love You, Quorra! Thanks For Always Cheering My Daughter Up. She Has ADHD, Epilepsy And Von Willebrand’s Disease
31. As I Was Saying Goodbye, My Dog Did This
32. I’m Sick. Here Are My Nurses
33. Borrowed Some Maltese Pups To Cheer Up My Sick Grandmother
34. Dog Teaching Baby To Jump
35. My Pregnant Girlfriend Is Having A Rough Morning. The Dog Thinks This Helps
36. I’m Sick, And She Won’t Leave Me Alone
37. Recovering From Surgery, Heckin Good Boy Won’t Leave My Side
38. My Flatmate’s Dog Knows When I Have A Bad Day. She Grabbed My Arm And Hugged It. Then I Tried To Move Away, But She Said No. Once Content, She Fell Asleep
39. My Sister’s Sick In Bed. She Woke Up To This
40. My Daughter Was Born A Week Ago And My Dog Will Not Leave Her Side.
41. Came Home Feeling Sick And Someone Was Quite Concerned
42. Giving Me His Ball When I’ve Had A Bad Day. Meet Archie
43. We Sleep Next To You Because We Love You Little Human
44. My Girlfriend Fell Asleep With My Dog And He Gave Me This Look After I Kissed Her On The Cheek
45. This Dentist Brings His Dog In As A Way To Calm The Nerves Of Children Who May Be Nervous
46. When The Pups Know You’re Sick, They Comfort You
47. My Girlfriend Took This Picture While I Was Sick And Asleep
48. My Friend’s Dog Waiting For Him To Get Home
49. Sick Nephew And Our Great Dane
50. A Dog Tucking In A Sleeping Baby
So what do you think about this special bond between doggos and hoomans? Share your views with us in the comments below.